Access All Areas
Are you planning on running an event? Make sure everyone in the community is able to fully enjoy it, including people with mobility requirements.
We have a range of equipment and tools designed make your event accessible. Some of this includes:
1. Accessible stage ramping for a range of stage and raised platform environments
2. Beach access matting and beach wheelchairs
3. Grass matting that makes sandy, boggy, uneven or muddy terrain accessible
4. Wheel chairs, scooters, and walking frames
5. Curb ramps
6. A range of other access equipment and tools
Just contact us or fill in the form by clicking the Request for Quote button below and we will follow up with you to make sure your event is a roaring success with everyone.
This equipment is made possible by the State Government’s Royalties for Regions Community Chest Fund and the Mid West Development Commission.
For more information on making your event accessible, check out the Accessible Events Checklist
If you are looking for a stage to hire why not talk to Pollinators?
City of Geraldton have a range of Event Planning resources that will be helpful too.
Are you keen to have a recreational cycle around Geraldton with your friends and family?
ATLAS has a range of adaptive cycles for hire that you can choose from at Revolutions Geraldton. Just drop in and talk to Paul about your requirements. He is knowledgeable and easy to talk to.